Rooftraders/Rinus Roofing depots have formally re-opened for business but please note our changes to service to shield customers and workers during the Covid epidemic.
Certain changes obey government guidelines and information from Public Health authorities. By adhering to these variations all of our depots are now open for walk-in trade, deliveries, and prearranged collections.
All our Rinus Roofing Depots are approved and open for trade though please where feasible we urge customers to use our Website and delivery service. If you wish to pre-arrange your collection details are as follows;
- Contact your local branch via email or phone to place your order.
- An order acknowledgement will be sent to you via email.
- A member of the sales team will contact you and arrange a collection time.
- Visit your local branch at your designated time and collect.
We encourage wherever possible payment to be made on the account, via a card payment, contactless card payment.
Rinus Contact Details
All branch details - here/contact email and so on
Rooftraders/Rinus Roofing depots have resumed with the protection of our staff and customers wellbeing are our primary concern. The resulting safety precautions have been taken;
- Clear signage indicating safe distancing and hygiene rules is displayed throughout the premises.
- Floor markings to define 2m zones for customers and staff.
- Limited access to each area and set limits for the number of customers in a depot at any given time.
- Dedicated hand sanitiser stations are in place throughout our depots.
- All office spaces follow strict distancing rules.
- Clear instructions on how to maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- We will always contact you before delivery to make sure that your circumstances haven’t changed and that the site is safe to deliver to.
- All deliveries will be kerbside only and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Our driver will contact you by telephone when arriving on site.
- Paperwork will be taped to pallets/goods on your delivery.
- No signatures will be required, our drivers will print your name and will take a photo of the offloaded delivery and the delivery ticket will be emailed to you where we have your details.
How will deliveries work?
All deliveries will be done adhering to social distancing guidelines and materials will be delivered to the kerbside. A 2m cordon will be placed around vehicles during the delivery and customers will no longer sign for their delivery. A copy of the customer’s paperwork will be attached to the pallet or timber. Throughout their shift, drivers are advised to maintain good hygiene practices and observe social distancing. All vehicles will be cleaned at the end of every shift.
Are all your branches open for collection?
All Rinus Roofing Depots are officially open for trade though please note safety measures must be adhered to at all times when visiting or receiving a Delivery.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Face coverings must be worn when visiting Rinus Roofing stores and showroom areas, our staff are doing likewise as part of our effort to maintain the highest degree of personal safety for customers and staff alike.
Can I change my order date?
We will aim to be as flexible as we can, but will be limited by demand. To change your order date, you’ll need to contact your local branch, who will be able to confirm what is possible.
Can I change my collection date?
We will aim to be as flexible as we can, but please bear with us. To change your collection date, you’ll need to contact your local branch, who will be able to confirm what is possible.
What if I am unable to adhere to the time slot for my prearranged collection?
If customers are unable to make the allocated time slot, then the collection will need to be rebooked. Please contact the branch you placed your order with.
Can I come into a branch?
Rinus Roofing Depots are officially open for trade though please note safety measures must be adhered to at all times when visiting
How can I pay for my order?
Customers with credit account facilities will be able to pay as normal. Other customers will be able to pay via credit or debit card. We are able to take cash payments but would ask that customers consider a contactless payment as a first resort.
Will you supply PPE in branch to keep me safe if I am collecting my order?
The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and communities is our number one priority. Hand sanitising stations will be available in branches to make use of. We are continuing to follow the latest government guidelines with regards to PPE.
Are branches accepting supplier deliveries?
Yes all Rooftrader/Rinus Roofing depots are accepting supplier deliveries and supply remains relatively unaffected.
Are any products impacted by supply?
Rooftraders/Rinus Roofing maintains large stock levels and acquires goods from a wide portfolio of suppliers, as such supply levels are currently unaffected.