Axiome Opal 35mm Multiwall
Axiome 35mm Multiwall polycarbonate glazing sheet in opal, available in a range of different sizes.
Need help ordering? Call us on 0333 241 6949
Axiome polycarbonate glazing sheets are an increasingly popular roofing and screening material suitable for a wide range of applications within the conservatory, construction, horticulture and internal design industries. The lightweight nature of this product helps to reduce stress on structures whilst still providing excellent rigidity.
This is an opal 35mm Multiwall Axiome sheet that gives a higher insulation value than thinner alternatives and provides the best structural loading capacity. Opal Axiome sheets give a white tint impression that increases privacy whilst maintaining good light transmission. In addition, the Opal tint helps to reduce the level of solar energy entering the sheet, keeping covered areas cooler when installed in areas exposed to higher levels of direct sunlight.
Benefits of Axiome:
- Lightweight, helping to reduce stress on structures.
- Strong product with excellent rigidity.
- Easy to cut to size onsite as required.
- UV stabilised.
- High level of weather resistance.
- Excellent fire rating.
- Good thermal insulation properties.
- Does not shatter with impact.
- Commercial rooflights and barrel vaults.
- Covered play areas in schools and nurseries.
- Bus shelters and smoking shelters.
- Carport roof coverings.
- Acoustic barriers.
- Orangeries and conservatories.
- Greenhouse glazing.
|Estimated Delivery||1-2 Days|